EDARP offers FREE comprehensive HIV/TB care and treatment services to all people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA) enabling them to live quality and productive lives. This is in line with the organization’s mission.
WHO CAN ACCESS THESE SERVICES?
All HIV and TB services can be accessed by any person regardless of their status.
BENEFITS OF THESE SERVICES;
- You get to know your HIV and TB status.
- Knowledge on prevention and treatment of Tuberculosis, HIV and opportunistic infections
- Access to multiple services; For example, a client accessing HIV testing services will also get TB, cervical cancer, and male circumcision screening.
- Quality service and good experience; Our health workers are trained and have experience in HIV/TB management and therefore you will be offered the best.
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED;
- Some of the comprehensive HIV/TB services you will be access include;
- Counseling and testing
- Clinical assessment
- HIV screening and treatment
- Cervical cancer screening All women are at risk of developing cervical cancer specifically those aged 15 – 49 will get access to at least one cervical cancer screening every year.
- Tuberculosis screening and treatment
- Sexually transmitted disease screening and treatment
- Antenatal care
- Psychosocial support
- Adherence counseling and support
Post Exposure prophylaxis for sexual assault survivors.