The department aims to establish a reliable, efficient and functional Health Management Information Systems (HMIS) that enables easy patient information management within all EDARP clinics.
EDARP’s HMIS system has been designed to capture the minimum standard requirements of Ministry of Health (MoH) health indicators.
The system was 1st introduced in 2009 at our Kayole clinic and currently all our 14 facilities are running on the system.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM OUR SERVICES?
- Better service delivery by reducing client waiting time.
- Facilitates efficient patient clinical assessment and data recording by clinicians.
- Facilitates easy client referral as client information can be accessed within all EDARP clinics.
- Clients get accurate records, and have a documented audit trail of their medical history.
- Coordinate and guide program data collection activities
- Promote and support data quality improvement through Routine Data Assessment (RDQA)
- Monitor and evaluate all care and treatment program activities
- Facilitate a feedback system to the management and staff to facilitate informed decision-making in all levels of the program.
- Provide timely, accurate and reliable care and treatment program activity reports
- Easy assessment of activities funded
GOVERNMENT AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
- Provide timely, accurate and reliable care and treatment reports as per sites covered by EDARP. For example, Monthly MOH 731 and MOH 711 reports.
- Technical support.