All 14 EDARP clinics provide antenatal care (ANC) and elimination of mother to child transmission (EMTCT) services to pregnant women, free of charge
Pregnant women receive laboratory monitoring
The following are services provided.
- Pregnancy intention screening and counseling.
- Pregnancy test.
- Focused ANC.
- PMTCT services
- Integrated PreP in ANC/PMTCT
- Linkage to CHW,
- Follow up of clients through mentor mothers and case manager
- HAART and prophylaxis for the baby
- Support groups, Health education.
- Partner testing.
Laboratory Monitoring :EID,VL, ANC profile and CD4