The department aims to strengthen internal Program Data Monitoring and Evaluation to inform the management and implementers for improved planning and effective implementation of TB/HIV interventions according to the Activity Plan.
The department works to
- Ensure Quality
- To ensure collection of information collected meets the high standards of quality as per Kenyan National Guidelines.
- To provide information on program progress and effectiveness.
- To improve program management and decision making.
- To provide information for planning future resource needs.
- To provide information useful for policy making and advocacy.
- To improve on continuous quality improvement of care.
- Ensure Accountability
- To show accountability to the stakeholders including the donors, the MOH and partners.
- To ensure timely reporting to DHIS, DATIM and MER as per reporting cycles.
- To provide opportunities to learn from experience of current project and share best practices.
- To provide evidence-based information on what works to inform future program and scaling up.
- Update the EDARP staff on changes as recommended by National HIV/AIDS Health Management Information System.
- EMR System Efficiency – EDARP’s EMR system (Ecare) has been designed to capture the minimum standard requirements of Ministry of Health indicators and requirements from our donors. Having been introduced in 2004, Ecare has been able to cater for the needs of various stakeholders